I love quick and easy side dishes that take minutes to make and are packed full of flavor. I hate when I do stupid things like deleting the step-by-step photos to said recipe. HOWEVER, this recipe is SO EASY I am going to go ahead and post it because it is FOOLPROOF! Herb Couscous is a fantastic little pasta dish that is simple to make and will blow you away with all it's flavor! I can't wait to share it with you so let's get started!
*Prep Time: 5 min. *Cook Time: 5 min. *Difficulty: 5 min. *Servings: 4-6
- A 5 oz. box of Couscous
- 1 1/4 c. of Chicken Stock
- 1 onion, Diced
- 2-4 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Herb de Provence
- Salt and Pepper
- Place a sauce pan over medium/high heat and add the olive oil.
- Add the onion and cook until it is soft and translucent.
- Add the garlic and cook until you smell it coming from the pan.
- Add the herb de Provence.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Add the couscous and stir together.
- Cover, remove from heat and let soak for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork
- Serve and ENJOY!
It really is that simple!
I love to serve this with fish, chicken, just about anything! My Herb Couscous is so easy and delicious that I know it will become a weekly thing in your house!
And as always...
Happy Reading, Happy Eating and Happy Living,
~The Kitchen Wife~